An Oasis in the midst of the city, filled with water & light. Combining traditional and modern design, materials, technology and amenities we have created the perfect blend of comfort and culture.
- An air-conditioned main house with spacious living and dining areas.
- Four air-conditioned casitas, free standing for privacy and comfort
- King or two double beds
- Free WiFi throughout Cascadas
- Television with local programming in each casita
- Large in-ground pool for lounging or laps
- Wherever possible, the use was made of quality native materials. Our waterfalls and fountains are all constructed from reclaimed rock. Our furniture is mostly made of Mexican materials made by Mexican craftsmen. Many of these craftsmen have known our family for many years and have taken a special interest in providing the very best.
- Waterfalls throughout Cascadas de Merida that provide a soothing sound and cool the refreshing breezes
- Powerful, individually and remote controlled and quiet air conditioners in each casita
- Ceiling fans and windows positioned to optimize breezes
- Abundant electricity and treated water. Plenty of bottled water, of course.
- Lots of electrical outlets on every wall for laptops, phone chargers, digital camera chargers, iPod chargers, etc.
- Free secure parking is available
Please scroll down to see a slideshow or gallery of more of our beautiful bed and breakfast.